Stride provides a subscription service that allows our members access to secure cloud storage of all your data, available on all your iOS devices and to certain Internet-connected computers and other devices.
- Subscription. Your Stride subscription automatically renews month-to-month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To use the Stride service you must have Internet access, the Stride App and provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time ("Payment Method"). Unless you turn off auto-renew within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, your subscription will renew for another term and charged to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- Free Trials
- 2.1. Your Stride membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for two months, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
- 2.2. Free trial eligibility is determined by Stride at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. We may use information such as method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent Stride membership to determine eligibility.
- 3.1. Billing Cycle. The subscription fee for the Stride service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your subscription. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid subscription began on a day not contained in a given month.
- 3.2. Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method, and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you certain fees, such as a foreign transaction fee or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 3.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your Stride membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Stride service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month subscription periods. To cancel, go to the "Your Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. If you signed up for Stride using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Stride subscription, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Stride service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your Stride subscription by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- 3.4. Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- Stride Service
- 4.1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the Stride service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- 4.2. During your Stride membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Stride service and view Stride content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you.
- 4.3. Stride regularly makes changes to the App and our service. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of the Stride service.
- 4.5. The quality of the display of the Stride content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. The time it takes to access Stride content and our service will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, and the configuration of your Stride ready device.
- 4.6. The Stride App is developed by, or for, Stride and is designed to enable access of the Stride service through Stride ready devices. The Stride App may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Stride App.
- Passwords & Account Access. The member who created the Stride account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the Stride account and the Stride ready devices that are used to access our service. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the Stride ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password nor details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Stride or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- 6.5. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. password updates, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last Updated: 4 January 2017